So I have been working on several things this week, but I thought an update on the Dryads was in order.
Although summer is fast approaching, and with it the extra work load and heat, I still have managed to make one hour every day available for the hobby during the week. It is not easy keeping to this schedule but I have somehow managed to put these five hours in during the week.
The Forest Imps have been the focus of my latest endeavours. They began 'life' as 15mm D&D trolls, but I decided to turn them into forest beings and use them as filler for my dryad unit.
The first step was to alter their poses. At first I was going to cut them up and reposition them but then I noticed that they could be easily bended with a pair of pliers.
The first two follow a similar pattern, with the bulk of the extra parts on their backs.
That's all for now. Until net week, farewell and good health.