Today I have a short update about my long-abandoned Merkava diorama. I remember I got stuck with the turret, so I had to put it aside.
I have manage to get around it now, so I decided to get back in to it. It will be finished by the end of this month.
This week I worked on the base, adding shades and shading, besides washes and pigments.
I also added some of the little posters I had bought from Model Miniature Company from France. I have to admit the posters to add an extra bit of realism to the piece.
Next week I might continue with another post about this diorama, or I might show what I am doing with the 28mm Dryads for KOW. Until then farewell and good health.