Today I have a quick update regarding my ongoing Wolverine project. Even though you might think I am dragging my feet with this one, the truth is a completely different picture.
Unfortunately, as much as I wanted to finish this, other projects took precedence. Rather than rushing through this model and making a mess of things, I took the decision to work on it, on the side, at a pace that would bring good results. After all, the objective was to make the figure look better than the way I bought it. I think the goal is slowly being achieved.
I have finally finished painting up the wall section that I built. All it needs now are a few more details, which I will do after I finish painting up the model.
The first step was to choose the basic colours of the model and paint it up respectfully. I like doing this. It gives me a better view of how the model will end up once finished.
What is left are the gloves and the boots and then he will be ready to attach to the base.
Until then farewell and good health to one and all.