I have finally finished the modelling of the dreadnought as well as its alternate arms. This means that my Space Wolf force as it currently stands is now fully modeled! That also means that half of this resolution is accomplished. Now, I need to paint up the force and I can claim victory!
The only exception was with the dreadnought powerfist which I decided to buff a bit by increasing the length of the 'fingers' and adding a little more detail.
Well that is it for now. I will return next post with some continuing work to my 54mm Conan model that I wrote about several posts back. Now that my Space Wolf modelling push has come to a end, I will take some time to catch up on my painting. I still have four figures to paint in order to fulfill my New Year's resolutions.
Until next time, farewell and good health,