Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Forgeworld Loken & Abbadon

Hi everyone,

As promised here are the Loken and Abbadon models from Forgeworld, that will be in my possession as soon as they come out - I hope!  I apologize for the quality, but they were already low quality pics from the White Dwarf.
All I can say is they fit my sense of aesthetic - proportioned, not overdone or drowned with detail, and dynamically posed.

I hope you enjoy them if you don't already have the White Dwarf.

Farewell and good health


        NR




3 comments:

  1. Wow. When I saw Abaddon on the GD UK pictures, I was really excited and I must say that I'm liking the look of Loken. Definitely two additions I'll be making to my collection!

    Cheers,

    Ludovic

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dear Forgeworld,

    Here is a blank cheque, signed my myself. Please send awesome Loken and Abaddon models ASAP.

    Yours,

    Pingo"

    - Thanks for posting those! Did the WD say when they were being released?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wth is a cheque?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/* Sidebar Content */ #'BlogList1'{ height:200px; overflow:auto; } .sidebar .widget{ height:250px; overflow:auto; } .sidebar .widget{ height:200px; overflow:auto; }