Friday, December 10, 2010

10mm Heavy Chariots for the High Elves

Hi again,

I have just finished painting up my new heavy chariots for the High Elves.  Nothing fancy I assure you but the visual effect is right in the money.  All I did was just add two horses to each chariot!  The base size is not a problem with the WRG standard, since the with is 40mm and the depth is not important. In fact it can be as long as the model requires.

High Elf heavy chariots

That is the beauty of historical wargame mechanics.  Nearly all the systems out there are all inclusive with respect to unit types when to basing.  Unlike certain mainstream fantasy rules that prefer to work with different base frontages.  I know what you are all thinking, it is the first thing that comes to mind.  What are you going to do with the other three chariots you used to make these?  It seems like such a waste!.......Not so at all!  In fact that will be the topic of my next entry as soon as I finish painting them up, but I will give you a hint.   They roar!


Farewell until next time,

       NR

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/* Sidebar Content */ #'BlogList1'{ height:200px; overflow:auto; } .sidebar .widget{ height:250px; overflow:auto; } .sidebar .widget{ height:200px; overflow:auto; }